Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pool heater
I've had a lot of problems with the pool heater in my new house. It is made by AquaCal. I have called Lennar several times but keep getting sent to All Seasons Pool company, who then refers me to a company based in Tampa.

The heater as broken 3 times now in just 10 months. The technician says that there is a refrigerant leak in the line somewhere.

Has anyone else had this problem?
(01-01-2015, 11:50 PM)Jim Wrote:  I've had a lot of problems with the pool heater in my new house.  It is made by AquaCal.  I have called Lennar several times but keep getting sent to All Seasons Pool company, who then refers me to a company based in Tampa.

The heater as broken 3 times now in just 10 months. The technician says that there is a refrigerant leak in the line somewhere.

Hi Jim,

You might want to contact Donald Nolette at All Seasons Pool. He is the service manager and seems pretty reasonable. He recently helped me replace a check valve that was causing my spa to drain back into the pool when the pump stopped (it is a backflow problem). It was the second time the valve failed, so he just replaced it. His info is below.

On a side note, I had a similar problem with my heater right after I moved in. Lennar had the vendor replace it. It took about 2 weeks to do but it got done and has been working fine since.

Donald Nolette
Service Manager
All Seasons Pools, Inc.
185 East Airport Boulevard
Sanford, FL 32773
Office 407-585-7566

(01-09-2015, 04:11 PM)mvelotta Wrote:  
(01-01-2015, 11:50 PM)Jim Wrote:  I've had a lot of problems with the pool heater in my new house.  It is made by AquaCal.  I have called Lennar several times but keep getting sent to All Seasons Pool company, who then refers me to a company based in Tampa.

Hi Jim,

You might want to contact Donald Nolette at All Seasons Pool.  He is the service manager and seems pretty reasonable.  He recently helped me replace a check valve that was causing my spa to drain back into the pool when the pump stopped (it is a backflow problem).  It was the second time the valve failed, so he just replaced it. His info is below.

On a side note, I had a similar problem with my heater right after I moved in. Lennar had the vendor replace it. It took about 2 weeks to do but it got done and has been working fine since.

Donald Nolette
Service Manager
All Seasons Pools, Inc.
Sanford, FL 32773
Office 407-585-7566

Also, his email address is: donald@allseasonspools.com
Hi Jim,

Any luck getting Don at All Seasons Pools to help?

Hi Jim,

You might want to contact Donald Nolette at All Seasons Pool.  He is the service manager and seems pretty reasonable.  He recently helped me replace a check valve that was causing my spa to drain back into the pool when the pump stopped (it is a backflow problem).  It was the second time the valve failed, so he just replaced it. His info is below.

Donald Nolette
Service Manager
All Seasons Pools, Inc.
Sanford, FL 32773
Office 407-585-7566

Hi Jim,

Donald Nolette
Service Manager
All Seasons Pools, Inc.
Sanford, FL 32773
Office 407-585-7566

Also, his email address is: donald@allseasonspools.com